Story of a Girl

12.21.2018

Screw Your New Year's Resolutions. These Are Your Anti-Resolutions.

Around this time every year, the thoughts begin creeping in: ugh, should I? Should I actually make a New Year's resolution this time? Should I actually keep a New Year's resolution this time
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
National
December 21, 2018
Screw Your New Year's Resolutions. These Are Your Anti-Resolutions.
They're Exactly What They Sound Like
Pinterest
Around this time every year, the thoughts begin creeping in: ugh, should I? Should I actually make a New Year's resolution this time? Should I actually keep a New Year's resolution this time?

The answer, for the purposes of this exercise, at least, is no. 2018 was hard enough, what with the state of our ailing planet and the President of the United States. Unless your resolution is to check Twitter less, or to devise a magical solution to the global refugee crisis, we don't want to hear it. Self-improvement relies on a modicum of self-care, after all. So maybe now's not the time to, like, go completely vegan or drive yourself half-insane at CrossFit. 

Of course, if you're reading this and going, "Nah, I think I'll stick to making myself a better, healthier human in 2018, as opposed to whatever degenerate you seem to want me to be" we totally understand. And we applaud you.

But if you're reading this and going, "You know what? You're right. I'm hard enough on myself as it is," well, the rest of this is for you.

Behold: your anti-resolutions. Consider them...the diametric opposite of your resolution resolutions.



 
Read more
Facebook Twitter Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2018 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment