Story of a Girl

12.13.2018

Can an Ugly Christmas Sweater Ever Be Too Ugly?

With the ugly Christmas sweater trend still going strong, and holiday parties in full swing, I got to thinking...I know a Christmas sweater can be not-ugly. And I know a Christmas sweater can be
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
National
December 13, 2018
Can an Ugly Christmas Sweater Ever Be Too Ugly?
A Vital Piece of Scholarship on One of Today's Least Essential Questions
Pinterest
With the ugly Christmas sweater trend still going strong, and holiday parties in full swing, I got to thinking...

I know a Christmas sweater can be not-ugly. And I know a Christmas sweater can be ugly. But is it possible, in this day and age, for an ugly Christmas sweater to ever be too ugly?

Join me as I search for answers to one of the least important questions of our time...



 
Read more
Facebook Twitter Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2018 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment