Story of a Girl

3.18.2018

Cocktail Carts and Tennis Courts in Andalusia

Dear UrbanDaddy,I've recently been let go from a high-level State Department position via tweet. On the plus side, my April is looking pretty open. Where should I go? - Rex in D.C.Rex, we're sorry abo
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
Jetset
March 18, 2018
Escape to Nobu's Place on Spain's Costa del Sol
An Andalusian Retreat With Terrace Hot Tubs, Room-to-Room Cocktail Carts and Its Own Beach DJ
Pinterest
VITALS
Nobu Hotel Marbella
website
Dear UrbanDaddy,

I've recently been let go from a high-level State Department position via tweet. On the plus side, my April is looking pretty open. Where should I go? - Rex in D.C.

Rex, we're sorry about that whole… thing.

On the plus side: we know a little place on the Andalusian coast with a mercenary cocktail cart and more tennis courts than seems possible. 


 
Read more
Note:
Nobu Hotel Marbella, now booking for a March 29th opening, see the slideshow
Facebook Twitter Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2018 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment