Story of a Girl

5.15.2017

Spring's Most Ridiculous Television Event. A Breakdown.

I'm willing to bet that, if you've channel-surfed through MTV sometime in the past twenty years, you've come across The Challenge. I'm also willing to bet that, on certain occasions, maybe w
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
National
May 15, 2017
WTF Is The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros?
Everything You Need to Know About Spring's Most Ridiculous Television Event
Pinterest
I'm willing to bet that, if you've channel-surfed through MTV sometime in the past twenty years, you've come across The Challenge.

I'm also willing to bet that, on certain occasions, maybe when you were by yourself, late at night, with an open bottle of port wine (just go with it), you lingered there, marveling at the pressure-cooker of testosterone and alcohol-driven sexual inhibition that, combined, has created one of the most consistently ridiculous shows on TV.

So let me tell you why I'm so fucking excited that pro athletes are getting involved


 
Read more
Facebook Twitter Forward Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2017 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
Photo: Robyn Von Swank/MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment