Story of a Girl

5.05.2017

Keep Mac DeMarco Goofy

I've listened to the song, "My Old Man," a single off Mac DeMarco's new album, This Old Dog, which came out today, approximately 37 times in the past 48 hours. It's a breathtakingly simple
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
National
May 05, 2017
Keep Mac DeMarco Goofy
A Humble Assertion From a Pretty Chill Dude
Pinterest
I've listened to the song, "My Old Man," a single off Mac DeMarco's new album, This Old Dog, which came out today, approximately 37 times in the past 48 hours.

And I've concluded DeMarco's goofiness is essential right now...

 
Read more
Facebook Twitter Forward Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2017 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
Photo: Katie Stratton/Getty Images for Coachella

No comments:

Post a Comment