Story of a Girl

4.27.2017

How I Learned to Hate Empanadas

It wasn't always like this, you know. There was a time, around six months ago, when the prospect of biting into the crumbly crust of a warm empanada incited reflexive feelings of animal hunger. In
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
National
April 27, 2017
How I Learned to Hate Empanadas
Breaking Up with Latin America's Most Ubiquitous Snack
Pinterest
It wasn't always like this, you know.

There was a time when the prospect of biting into the crumbly crust of a warm empanada incited reflexive feelings of animal hunger. Empanadas were a glimpse of the divine, I'd thought.

I was wrong...

 
Read more
Facebook Twitter Forward Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2017 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
Photo: Cyrus McCrimmon/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment