Story of a Girl

9.23.2020

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" Mansion Is Now on Airbnb

p?c1=7&c2=17689855&c3=729456720814902341&cv=2.0&cj=1
Now this is a story all about how,My life got flipped turned upside down.And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.Good lu
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
 
 
National
 
 
September 23, 2020
"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" Mansion Is Now on Airbnb
It's Your Chance to Live Like Will Smith for a Night
Pinterest
Share
 
Facebook Twitter
Now this is a story all about how,
My life got flipped turned upside down.
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there​,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air​.​


Good luck getting that out of your head.

But it's a great primer for your next getaway. Because the Fresh Prince's Bel-Air mansion is now on Airbnb​. Booking opens at 11am PDT on September 29 for select one-night stays through October 14.

Take a look inside.




Read more
Facebook Twitter Save
My UD
 
Like Us On Facebook
 
Side-ad-top-wide
Side-ad-vertical-bgr Click Here Side-ad-vertical-bgr
Side-ad-bottom-wide
 
 
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2020 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.
Airbnb

No comments:

Post a Comment