Story of a Girl

11.09.2011

FRIENDS

Hello dolls!

 

I have been really struggling the past couple of days with the loss of a friendship. A person that used to be my best friend and now we don’t even speak. The worst part is, I don’t even really know what happened… she wasn’t being the best person to me, but Im not really sure why? I don’t know what happened to make her change, or for our friendship to change. I know that since the beginning of our friendship, I have evolved and changed a lot of a person. However, so has she. I know I have changed for the better, but Im not so sure that’s always the case. I would love to keep trying with her but a part of me doesn’t. She hurt me really bad and I don’t know that it can ever go back to the way it was. I wish I could just move on, but I can’t seem to forget about it for too long. Have any of you ever been in this situation? What did/would you do?

 

Talk to you soon…xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment