Story of a Girl

10.24.2011

Crazy Weekend!!

So this weekend was all over the place!!! It was so much fun!

I had brunch with my good friend Chris from Tech! He lives here now so that is super exciting!!

K Jo’s 26th birthday was this Sunday, so we all went out on Saturday night to her FAVE – Knox Street Pub!

She had a little too much fun hehe, but all in all it was a very successful night I would say! Other than our HORRIBLE service at the new Applebees! I don’t know why Kort loves that place so much lol, but that is where she wanted to go to get something to eat during the Ranger game before her big birthday bash!! Oh well, we got free food and shots out of it! Sometimes it pays to be inconvenienced J

 

I will be back soon…wayyyy too much time in between convos with all my LOVEs! Until then…have a PEACEful day, xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment