Story of a Girl

6.20.2016

Listen to This Man | Sponsored Love

It requires a certain kind of man to take the backwoods out of bourbon.  A man who is wise. And determined. And unflinching. And... well-coiffed.  Yes, I.W. Harper is not just a dapper gentleman
If you have trouble reading this email, go to the online version
Click Here
Sponsored Love
SPONSORED LOVE
June 20, 2016
Lessons in Grooming from I.W. Harper
Timeless Advice from a Legendary Gentleman
VITALS
I.W. Harper
official website
It requires a certain kind of man to take the backwoods out of bourbon. 

A man who is wise. And determined. And unflinching. And... well-coiffed. 

Yes, I.W. Harper is not just a dapper gentleman who makes an internationally renowned bourbon. He's also a genuine expert in all things grooming.

And right, right now, he's going to impart a few key pieces of timeless grooming sagacity on you.

Pay close attention. There may be a test.

 
Read More
Note:
I.W. Harper, available now
Facebook Twitter Forward Save
My UD
Like Us On Facebook
900 Broadway, Suite 1003 New York, NY 10003
© 2016 UrbanDaddy. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment